How We Help: Programs and Services
- One-to-One: Support for patients and spouses with special focus on the well-being of the caregiver.
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters: Love and guidance to children.
- Family Retreats: Weekends filled with programs and peer support for patients, spouses, and children.
- First in Class: Collaborations with schools, educators and therapists minimize the impact of parental illness on a child’s school performance.
- Here4You: Case management, patient navigation and emotional support.
- On the Table: Delicious prepared dinners delivered to homes.
- Ride it Out: Transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Make it Work: Housekeeping assistance.
- Kids Succeed: Homework helpers.
- You’re Insured: Insurance advocacy and navigation.
- 4ever Chai: Crisis and bereavement counseling and support.
- Any-day Holidays: Stress-free mini-getaways for parents.
- Safe Haven: The gift of time away from anxiety, tension, and pressure for the entire family.
- Sunday Fundays: Recreational events for children.
- Chai Buddies: Mentors and volunteers bring joy back into homes.
- Summer Break: Restoring the fun and excitement of summer by sending children to camp when parental illness threatens to keep them home.